Area businesses and organizations that support our organization either by donations, services, or supplies.
Caruthersville Humane Society d.b.a. Pemiscot Animal Welfare Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Pemiscot Animal Welfare Society
Caruthersville Humane Society d.b.a.
There are many ways that you can volunteer at our shelter and any help is greatly appreciated.
- Socialize and exercise pets
- Clean kennels and cat room
- Photograph adoptable pets
- Help with fundraisers and mobile adoption events
- Share information about out pets via social networking sites, email, and word of mouth.
- Organize an event to assist in fundraising for the shelter.
- Become a volunteer coordinator
- Help with "Handy-man" tasks at the shelter
Have a talent not listed above, give us a call and tell us what you can do to help.
Call us today (573) 359-0113
How would you like to volunteer with the Caruthersville Humane Society?
Please use this convenient form to tell us how you would like to volunteer with us
Have you every work with or around animals before?
Do you have pets of your own?
If so, what kind? Tell us about your own pet (s)
If you have no pets at this time, please type "None" in this space.
If you have been a pet owner previously, please tell us a little about them.
*Note- You are NOT required to be a pet own to volunteer with us.
Tell us what days and hours you are available to volunteer.
Example: Mon-Fri 2-5 pm or weekdays only, or weekends only, etc. Please specify your availability.
Please tell us what time of the day is best to contact you. Weekdays? Weekends? Please be specific with days and times.
Please leave any additional remarks in the space below
* Please note that the Caruthersville Humane Society cannot employee or accept volunteers with a felony criminal background.
Please tell us how you would like to be contacted.
Please use this space to name any specific qualification(s) you may have that will aid you in being a volunteer. with us.
Any experience you have had working with animals, a particular skill like fundraising, photography, dog grooming, pet handling, handy man, etc.
204 South 4th Street, Hayti, Mo. 63851
Phone: (573) 359-0113